We can customize your purchase. Embroidery normally is approximately 9 to 9 1/2 inches in length and 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches in height. In order to complete your purchase with custom embroidery you will have to contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Frequently asked questions about Embroidery.
- Embroidery is stitched on your towel and works best for logos and outlined designs.
- Images such as a photograph, scenery or faces will not come out as clear as the picture.
- Embroidery is placed on the bottom center of the towel and is 6 to 10 inches from the bottom of the hem. Since embroidery does not feel good on your skin placing your personalized message on the bottom center will leave it in the most visible place on the towel. Unless requested by the customer the bottom center is where your logo will be place unless specifically requested by the customer.
- Embroidery runs approximately 9 to 9.5 inches in length. Since Embroidery has its limitations in regards to its length and the recommended number of stitches we suggest not going longer than 10.5 inches in length.
- Since Embroidery is personalizing your towel purchase there is no refund or exchanges on custom towels. Please make sure that you approve your design or logo.